Although January (aka the sequel) just begun, I’m throwing another healthy living challenge your way. I hope you are feeling extra motivated this week and have already tested out your pots and pans making a delicious breakfast or snack. Now that you’ve gotten reacquainted with your kitchen, it’s time to whip up a healthy lunch or dinner.
Why bother spending the time to cook? Many reasons, including:
- You know what ingredients go into your meal, and you can omit the more calorie, sugar and salt heavy foods
- Cooking is cheaper than take-out
- It’s better for the environment–no unnecessary takeout containers and plastic utensils
- Having a home cooked meal is a great family bonding time
- You may actually like to cook!
- You will be completing the first week in the 30-Day Healthy Living Challenge!
So, let’s get cooking with 25 of the easiest and healthiest recipes around!
[tweetthis]25 of the #healthiest & easiest, Dietitian approved, lunch & dinner #recipes on the web. [/tweetthis]