Welcome to my fellow runners! I'm excited that you've found my page!
As a Registered Dietitian and marathon runner, I'm dedicated to using an evidence-based approach to sports nutrition.
What does that mean? Well, I'll never recommend a crazy fad diet or supplement that hasn't been proven by research. Instead, I try to give practical advice that is rooted in science.
That doesn't mean it's difficult to follow though! As a matter of fact, many many runners have benefitted from following my nutrition advice.
If you're new here, I recommend starting by reading the articles below.
And for a more in-depth look into nutrition for runners, pick up my ebook: The No-Brainer Nutrition Guide For Every Runner.
Most Popular Running Posts
Vegetarian & Vegan Runners
Ebook: The No-Brainer Nutrition Guide For Every Runner
"The No-Brainer Nutrition Guide For Every Runner" delves into a variety of nutrition topics, such as:
- How much should you eat and drink before, during and after a run?
- Should you be using a sports supplement?
- What should you eat if you run really early in the morning?
- What's the proper ratio of nutrients in a recovery meal?
- What the heck are BCAA and should you be supplementing with them?
- How can you follow a meatless diet and still fuel your running routine?
- What are some natural alternatives to sports nutrition products?
- How should your fueling change as you increase my mileage?